Thanks for coming to the workshop and taking part. I had fun, even though it was very hot and sticky with a few technical problems. I really enjoyed Jose and Carlos's performance of the 'Last day of Pompeii' and your group dramatisation or dramatization of the water cycle. Here are some sites and links that might be of use to you.
- http://bilingualeduc.ning.com/ This is a ning that you can become a member of for free and a place where you can share ideas and lesson plans.
- http://www.onestopenglish.com/clil_magazine.asp?catid=60084 This is a website where you can find lesson plans, articles about methodology and much more. You have to become a member to access some material.
- http://www.eduplace.com/graphicorganizer/ This site has loads of graphic organizers for you to download.
- http://www.collaborativelearning.org/oldscienceonline.html Here you can find the connect four activity and the animal life dominoes and many more ideas and activities.
- www.acliltoclimb.blogspot.com This is a great blog full of fantastic ideas for secondary CLIL projects.Enjoy the rest of the school year and have a great summer!