Sunday, 26 September 2010

Neglect

If I were a mother and my blog were my ‘baby’ I would be guilty of severe neglect. I‘ve lost my ‘mo-jo’ or I didn’t have it in the first place! After a busy period in May and June, I died a death in July, August and September. I really hoped to get back into blogging in September but it just hasn’t happened. Now I’ve finished with some cat neutering action and finally sorted out my timetable, I’m going to make more of an effort to write a few posts and keep up with all the great ELT blogs out there. How on earth do Karenne Sylvester, Alex Case and Jason Renshaw do it?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Leahn

    It's great to see you back, ready for action!

    It is difficult to get back "in the flow" when other things take up time as you mentioned above. (I'm interested -cat neutering for how many of your cats, I wonder?) Sorting out a timetable is a huge task and one which is important for the academic year. Now these tasks have been sorted, I am sure you will find the inspiration, as before, to write your fabulous blogposts.

    The key is not to force yourself to have to write, as that is simply imposing a bit of a bind on yourself. Just relax and write as and when you feel like it and I am sure the posts will start flowing :-)

    I look forward to reading your future thoughts and ideas very much!

    Take care

    Janet

    PS We've lost Norris (chick) to a huge wild hawk, and nearly lost a couple more the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet,

    Sorry for the late reply. Our internet server is a nightmare. The last month has been really bad with it working one minute and then not the next. Thanks for your supportive words as always.

    Poor Norris it's dangerous out there!

    When I'm in Gran Tarajal I always think of you!

    Good luck with your gardening. There is always so much to do..... even here...

    Take care and thanks for your words of encouragement..... greatly appreceiated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leahn

    No problem. Glad if I can help.

    I wonder if Gran Tarajal has changed a lot since I was last there.

    Is a bar still there called "Pepé's Bar", along the beach past quite a few rocks? (Pepé was the bar owner). It used to be my local, and was open til the early hours of the morning. Those were the days!

    Have fun and take care.

    ReplyDelete