Friday, 10 June 2011

New Blogs on my Block

Everyday it seems there's a new TEFL blog spring up from somewhere. It's quite hard to keep track of them all, I have enough trouble trying to post something here on my own blog, maintain some kind of presence on Twitter and keep up with all blogs I follow with my Google Reader. So, in an attempt to keep up with the flow of new blogs and to help others find their way to them, I thought I'd share a few new blogs with you. These blogs are new to me but maybe not new to all of you (my 60 readers!)

The first blog is from Lesley Cioccas. I met Lesley on Twitter through #ELTchat, although Lesley isn't  new to blogging, this is the first time her blog has come across my radar and I will certainly be going back there.

The next blog is from Chiew Pang many of you may be familiar with his old blog A ClilToClimb or recognise him from Twitter. Chiew has started two new blogs that have just passed my radar. One of them kicked off with an interview with Scott Thornburry! Beat that if you can!

Last but not least. I've just started following Sharon Hartle's Blog. On closer look it seems that Sharon's blog isn't new, but again it's new for me. 

If you have time why not have a look at these or recommend some other blogs.
 
I challenge you!



3 comments:

  1. Hi Leahn!
    Thanks for the mention. It's really tough, isn't it? There's so much to learn, so much available out there, and I'm crazy, I know, to keep 3 blogs going!
    For those interested, a cLiL to cLiMB has been going on for almost 2 years now (anniversary coming up!) and has a bit of everything: ideas, games, quizzes, tutorials, grammar, videos, etc).
    IAskU features interviews with cutting-edge teachers, from whom I'm sure we can all learn something!
    Finally, The Dogme Diaries is about me forcing myself to analyse my unplugged and nearly-unplugged lessons. This, I hope, will be useful not only to me and my students, but to all those wishing to know more about Dogme in ELT, and if it might work for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chiew. I'll be keeping a close eye on the two new blogs.

    Cheers

    Leahn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these blogs. I enjoy reading your interview posts. Its interesting to hear what other teachers are doing.

    ReplyDelete